SSC.nic.in - Searching for a good job? If yes then your search ends here! Yes, the good news is that the SSC has announced recruitment for the talented and dedicated candidates who are looking for job. Want to apply for it? Here, I have included the official information about SSC Recruitment 2015.
SSC 6578 Clerk Recruitment Exam - SSC.nic.inThe Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, lower division clerk, and data entry operator through Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) exam 2015. Moreover, there is 6578 number of vacancies available for these posts. Here are eligibility criteria to apply.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have qualified in the 12th standard or an equivalent exam from any recognized university or board.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st august 2015. Moreover, the age relaxation facility will be given to the SC, ST, OBC, NCL, and PH category according to government rules.
The pay scale of the selected aspirants will be;
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – Rs 5200 to 20200 + 2400 Rs Grade Pay
Lower Division Clerk – Rs 5200 to 20200 + Rs 1900/- Grade Pay
Data Entry Operator – Rs 5200 to 20200 + Rs 1900/- Grade pay
All the candidates will have to pay the application fees to be eligible for the recruitment. The Open category applicants will have to pay 100/- Rs by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps” or they can pay through online mode with the help of net-banking, credit card/debit card, or through SBI cash challan. Moreover, women, SC/ST, and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
Dates to remember:
- Starting date of online application – 13th June 2015
- Last date of online application (part 1) – 10th July 2015
- Last date of online application (part 2) – 13th July 2015
- Closing date for receipt of Offline application – 13th July 2015
- Exam date – 1st, 15th, and 22nd November 2015
1. To apply for SSC 6578 Clerk Recruitment, visit http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
2. Fill up the application form and submit it.
3. Take a print out of it for future reference.
Wish you all best for SSC 6578 Clerk Recruitment examination!