LIC Housing Finance Ltd announced recruitment of 100 assistant in all over india region office. Candidate with bachelor degree and computer knowledge can apply for the job on or before 12th march, 2014. The LIC jobs are much secure and good job than anything else, and the reason, people prefer to do job in Life insurance Corporation of India. You can also apply for this job using official link to apply online.
Job Profile of LIC Assistant
The main role of LIC Assistant office is to create new policy, schemes, managing and filling claims and managing client relations. Also they need to co-ordinate with other department regarding schemes and policy.
Exam syllabus and Exam Structure of LIC Assistant 2014
The exam syllabus of LIC Assistant includes subjects like English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.
Total: 200 marks (multiple choice)
a) English Language:- 50 marks
b) Logical Reasoning:- 50 marks
c) Numerical Ability:- 50 marks
d) General Awareness:- 50 marks
Total time duration for the online test; - 120 minutes (~ 2 hrs).
Best Book for LIC Assistant Exam 2014
For above mentioned subjects, like English, reasoning, numerical ability and general awareness, you can go with the below mentioned book which covers all the syllabus of LIC Assistant Exam 2014.
Complete Success Package LIC Assistant 2014 - Buy it Now.
As mentioned above, this book from Arihant publication is quite a good book which have covered all the topics and mainly created for LIC assistant exam. Also, you will get self assessment tests to test your self and past exam papers of LIC assistant exam. Check out the book, if you prefer, or you can go with the below mentioned study material for the LIC Assistant Exam 2014.
Study Material for LIC Assistant Exam 2014As I have mentioned the exam subjects above, below is the subject wise study material for the LIC assistant exam 2014.
1. English Language :- In English language, you will get 50 questions on English grammar, vocabulary, error sentence, fill in the blanks etc. for that please look at the below links to get the study material and books.
2. Logical reasoning: - In the logical reasoning, you will get 50 questions on the reasoning (verbal and non-verbal reasoning) and data interpretation subjects. For that again look at the below links to get the study material and the books.
- [Study Material] Logical Reasoning-General Intelligence
- Top 5 Books for Logical Reasoning Exam
- [Study Material] CAT 2013 Logical Reasoning Questions
- [Study Material] Quantitative Aptitude
- R. S. Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude eBook
- [Books] Top 5 Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability Books
- Lucent's General Knowledge
- 20 Question Answer from Budget 2014
- [Study Material] General Awareness
- [Study Material] General Knowledge
- All about Food Security Bill
Why to join LIC Assisntat job?Well, the LIC assistant job are divided in region wise, you can work in your city or nearby with government job. Also, this job requires only Graduation as the eligibility criteria and above all salary. Yes, LIC assistant gets high salary of Rs.15527/- per month (depends upon the place of posting) + Sodexho Coupons as per rules + Other benefits include PF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Saving Linked Insurance (GSLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance, PL Encashment, Vehicle Advance (2 Wheeler), Housing Loan, PL Encashment as per rules and Performance Linked Incentives.
For more info and study materials you can join my facebook group or can also comment below for more queries, thank you.:)